Thursday, July 12, 2007

Best Resources for Asset Protection and Tax Advice

These two guys are absolute mega-mind superstars when it comes to Asset Protection, Tax strategies, and Entity Structuring for RE investors:

* Albert Aiello
* John Hyre

They're the best I have found over the past 1.5 years. I bought the Albert Aiello CDs, and they were worth every penny. He is extremely detailed. He's a very seasoned investor, tax attorney, and CPA. John Hyre is based in Ohio, Albert is based in Philly.

I would seek every opportunity to see and hear them in person. John Hyre will be speaking at the ICG advanced day this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]