
The Collins Law Group
"Come listen to one of the national authorities on equity sharing explain why it is the hottest method for people to invest in rental real estate or purchase a primary residence when they otherwise may not be able to afford it. Mr. Collins will explain how to set up the transaction and how to maximize the tax benefits of doing so. The Collins law group conducts free seminars from 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm the First Monday of each month."
Find partners for equity sharing
* “I want to buy a house to live in, but could use help with the down payment”
* “I want to invest in real estate without becoming a landlord or making ongoing payments”
* “I’m a licensed real estate agent who wants to increase my volume”
"Come listen to one of the national authorities on equity sharing explain why it is the hottest method for people to invest in rental real estate or purchase a primary residence when they otherwise may not be able to afford it. Mr. Collins will explain how to set up the transaction and how to maximize the tax benefits of doing so. The Collins law group conducts free seminars from 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm the First Monday of each month."
Find partners for equity sharing
* “I want to buy a house to live in, but could use help with the down payment”
* “I want to invest in real estate without becoming a landlord or making ongoing payments”
* “I’m a licensed real estate agent who wants to increase my volume”
No comments:
Post a Comment