Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How To get 18% fixed return on your money, secured by Real Estate

I work with a business man in NY who has been giving me a consistent fixed rate of return, based on trust deeds. I have been working with him for over a year and everyting has gone exactly as he said. I have been making 24% on my money fixed annual return, however new investors are being taken in at 18%.

I'll be happy to share his info, if anyone is interested (see comments).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the cutie in photo? She's a hottie!!

Reenu said...

LOL! Thanks ;)

Reenu said...

That said, here is the contact information for Tim and his escrow attorney Katie.

Please tell him I sent you!

Timothy F. Stephenson
12 Merrall Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-7225

cell: 518-810-2709
e-mail: tstephenson@nycap.rr.com

--------------------------

Kathleen M. Boyd, Esq.
26 Brookside Avenue
Menands, NY 12204

w: 518-432-1698
cell: 518-542-2128
e-mail: kboydesq@nycap.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Would like to chat with you about this the next time we connect.

Take care.