Monday, July 23, 2007

5 Star Mutual Funds - New Picks

I've been checking out some mutual funds and a few select individual stocks to invest in. Here are some of the ones I've identified for further research. Let me know your thoughts after checking them out:

VHGEX

PRMTX

PRLAX

QFFOX

PRMSX

I am not sold on any of them quite yet. Not all of them have been beating their sector perfomances for annulaized 10 year returns by much. However, most of the 10 year annualized returns are 20% or greater.

I decided to sell my U.S. RE mutual fund today. Although international RE is doing well, the US market will be down for another 3-4 years.

"Sell order for AIGYX has been executed"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulevadilex.freecities.com/vowylym.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life