From:
href="http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/09/real_estate/forecast.moneymag/index.htm">
Forecast: 100 biggest markets
Analysts still are looking for a relatively mild downturn - but in some areas, things will get worse before they get better.
April 11 2007: 11:38 AM EDT
(Money Magazine) -- Major real estate forecasters are looking for prices to bounce along the bottom this year and next and fully recover by 2009.
"Once the correction from the boom works through, we'll see slow, steady growth," says Celia Chen, Economy.com's director of housing economics, who expects annual price gains of between 2 percent and 4 percent by 2009.
And on Wednesday, the National Association of Realtors said it expects its measure of home prices to fall this year for the first time since the group began tracking sales nearly 40 years ago.
Overall, her firm is predicting that the downturn that started in late 2005 will end up pushing median home prices down 8.7 percent nationwide by the time it ends in early 2008. The nationwide figures, of course, mask a great deal of local variation.
Regions that saw the greatest price appreciation (and speculation) during the boom, such as Florida, Las Vegas, Phoenix and San Diego, are now taking the hardest hit - and will continue to do so until all the air is out of the bubble.
While Fiserv is forecasting flat prices nationwide over the next 12 months, the firm expects price drops of as much as 9 percent in half of the 50 biggest markets. Home prices in Las Vegas, down 5 percent over the past 12 months, may fall another 9 percent in the next year.
Miami real estate could see a similar slump. The housing market will also struggle in nonbubbly rust belt states such as Michigan and Ohio, chiefly because of the ongoing loss of manufacturing jobs.
But in parts of the South and West - especially areas that never enjoyed double-digit annual price gains - homes continue to appreciate.
Clink Link to see Top 100 market forecasts:
href="http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/09/real_estate/forecast.moneymag/index.htm">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://epetywib.envy.nu/rosiwur.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://etumegopa.digitalzones.com/uwaxel.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.
You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com
Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Glad to greet you, ladies and gentlemen!
Let me introduce myself,
my parents call me Nikolas.
Generally I’m a social gmabler. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to read my travel notes and reports about winnings and losses on this way.
Please visit my web site. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your comments.
Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.
Post a Comment