Monday, August 13, 2007

Land Opportunities in Lancaster

Anyone have input into how the price of land will be affected by the latest downturn in the housing sector? Is now a good or poor time to buy land?

I believe in the S. Cal story -- around Lancaster and Palmdale, but not sure this is the absolute best time to buy.

What do developers look for and what are the ways in which a land investment could fail?

Also, how does one valuate land? How much should be paid for it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nowazygeku.o-f.com/usisotur.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody!

Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
my name is James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a venturesome gambler. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to read my travel notes and reports about winnings and losses on this way.
Please visit my blog. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..