
Wow - how great is this? I have a friend who invested in property in S. Africa (just east of Capetown) and has been making a mint. For a down of 40% he purchased a property for 100K that is putting out 47% return a year (that's 20K a year on investment of 40K). It is gorgeous - situated a top an ocean cliff.
I will be travelling to S. Africa in the next couple months to check out the opportunity.
Interested? I'd like to find a partner to do a deal with, if it proves to be profitable.
2 comments:
Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!
I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://aqowaqune.uvoweb.net/yjovuh.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!
I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hinizihazu.lookseekpages.com/kolaci.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Post a Comment